We recognize that medical professionals have unique financial planning needs. Our service offerings are designed to address the specific planning challenges faced by medical practitioners during the distinct phases within their careers:
- Physicians face an extended
training process that comes with a high price tag and translates into fewer income-earning years.
transition from residency to practice results in a sudden fluctuation in income that needs to be carefully managed.
- It takes financial savvy and business skills to effectively run a
- It takes a focused plan to prepare for
retirement and the legacy you will leave behind.
- Significant income uncertainty in the face of changing regulation.
- Current and future tax liability that can be well above that of the average American.