Student Loan Refinancing for Physicians & Dentists
Spaugh Dameron Tenny is working with MassMutual to help you simplify and save on your student loans by refinancing through CommonBond. Refinance now and get a preferred interest rate.
CommonBond pays off your old loans and replaces them with a smarter, single loan. You save money every month or pay off your student debt more quickly.
- No origination fees and no pre-payment penalties
- Preferred Rates
- Consolidate both private and federal loans into one easy payment
Simplify & Save
Understand your options. Refinancing can be your next step in building financial security.
- Low rates: You’ll get a low, competitive interest rate tailored to your personal financial situation.
- Payment protections: Life happens. Postpone payments if you run into financial hardship.
- Award-winning service: CommondBond’s friendly Care Team has seen it all. They’ll be by your side every step of the way.
- Social impact: For every loan funded, CommondBond funds a child’s education in the developing world.
Offered terms subject to change and subject to state law restrictions. Loans are offered through CommonBond Lending, LLC (NMLS #1175900) CRN202103-244897
We’re Here to Help
We specialize in the unique financial planning needs of medical professionals and have over 50 years of experience in helping clients dreams become a reality through holistic financial planning.
Sponsoring Physicians & Dentists to Serve the Impoverished
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon Resident
RESTORE hit the ground running today with pre-op limb deformity clinic after landing in TGU at noon. Grateful for the support of @SDT_Planning and @Carolinas. Learn more at https://t.co/qz1kVs8aU0 pic.twitter.com/dA9YvPRo9z
— Sarah N. Pierrie, MD (@SarahPierrieMD) April 30, 2018
Family Medicine Physician & General Surgery Resident
Two of our GOtoGROW Scholarship recipients made a huge impact on the lives of Haitians and their teammates this past week in Haiti. Check out Mission of Hope International’s blog about their trip! https://t.co/2gVQx3CN73 #GOtoGROW #GOtoGROWScholarship @blessbackworld #surgery
— Spaugh Dameron Tenny (@SDT_Planning) October 22, 2018
There’s no time like the present to start planning your financial future. Learn how we can help. Send us your questions and comments and we’ll respond promptly.
Call Us: (704) 557-9750
Helping You Understand Estate Planning
Our lecture series will help you understand the nuances of estate planning, from wills to trusts to relevant documents you’ll need.